Create powerful trading robots with JForex API
Veranstaltungsortmgm technology partners GmbH
Frankfurter Ring 105a
80807 München, Deutschland
Robots are more and more commonly used in the financial markets.
Have you ever dreamed creating your own automatic trading algorithm?
This presentation will give you a beginner’s guide to one of the most sophisticated Java trading platforms - JForex.
We will implement a simple robot in Java using the JForex API. After creation we will test and optimize it for trading the EUR/USD market.
You will be introduced into the following topics and techniques:
- Foreign exchange market (Forex)
- Broker Dukascopy and their main concept of the JForex platform
- Robot structure in Java using JForex API
- Definition of a trading setup
- We implement the robot and compile it
- Back testing of our robot
- Optimization of the robot
- We start the robot on a server for fully automated trading
- Quick resources guide, pros and cons of algorithmic trading, outlook
Within 90 min you will get an idea how robot Java programming works on JForex and why this API helps you a lot while programming. After this little approach you might be able to dare the next step: develop your own simple robot!